Eyebrow Henna -BLACK-
For professional use only
The color black can be mixed with any of the other colors and gives those colors the ability to stain the skin. The color black is also a great stand alone color for clients with darker complexion or dark brown-black eyebrow hair.
The new henna technology for eyebrow care and dying ensures long-lasting results . Henna stains the skin for 4-10 days and tints the brow hair for up to 6 weeks.
ONLINE Henna class available.
( No hydrogen peroxide needed!)
1. Cleanse and exfoliate the brows
2. Map out the desired shape with the white paste
3. Mix 3 pea sizes of henna with warm water, the consistency should be creamy and not too thick/dry/watery
4. Apply a thin layer of henna to the front of the brow and a thick layer on the rest of the brow.
5. Let the henna dry completely
6. Take the henna off with water or Aloe Vera gel
7. To lighten the skin stain the vanish stain remover can be used. (commonly used to lighten the front of the brow for a Ombre effect)
Before using, please perform a allergy test.
Ingredients: henna, sodium perborate, citric acid anhydride, magnesium carbonate, sodium sulfate, steatite, P-phenylendamin.